We are hiring!
We are looking for a motivated, self-starter to cover for an extended maternity leave for our dental assistant Kristin.
This is a TEMPORARY position from June 2018 until February 2019. This would include at minimum a month training with Kristin and additional hours training out of normal business hours before Kristin goes out on leave.
The applicant should have a genuine interest in others, be able to work independently and as well as be able to collaborate with other team members. Must be willing to learn new skills and do whatever needs to be done to ensure the office is running smoothly. Dental experience is not necessary, we will train the right person.
A radiology license is necessary for this position. if you do not already have one, you must be willing to take a weekend course and be able pass an examination and license requirements. (http://www.maine.gov/dental/licensure/license-types.html) - Look at Dental Radiographer for requirements.
We are an entirely digital office so computer proficiency is a must. You will be required to demonstrate proficiency prior to being hired.
- Greet and seat patients
- Take dental radiographs
- Prepare treatment room for patient treatments
- Assist doctor during patient treatments
- Clean and disinfect treatment room
- Instrument Sterilization
- Dental photography
- Answer the phone
- Schedule patient appointments
- Take payments
- Manage inventory and ordering supplies
- General cleaning, Laundry
- Anything that needs to be done!
Work week is Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 7:30-5:15pm and Thursdays 7:30-2pm (approximately 30 hours/week) .
- Hourly compensation dependent on experience.
- Monthly bonuses available.
- Uniforms are provided and laundered on site.
- Every Friday off - enjoy a long weekend, every weekend!
- An enjoyable work environment with a great team!
If you are just getting into the dental field this would be a great opportunity to gain the skills needed for dental assistant and have a great position to add to your resume.
Please provide a resume & cover letter with a minimum of three references to email@example.com.
Background check will be required, references will be checked.