We are hiring!
We are looking for a motivated, self-starter to be the first friendly face that patients see when they walk into our practice. A professional attitude and positive outlook are required! Looking for someone who is interested in a long term position. Dental experience is not required but the ideal applicant would be friendly, organized, have exceptional attention to detail and be committed to amazing customer service.
We are an entirely digital office so computer proficiency is a must. You will be required to demonstrate proficiency prior to being hired.
- Answering incoming calls
- Greeting patients
- Scheduling patients, taking payments
- Insurance processing
- Oversee collections, Managing A/R, preparing statements
- Creating financial agreements with patients
- Preparing daily deposits
- Processing all incoming and outgoing mail
- Managing inventory and ordering supplies
- Troubleshooting all office equipment, including telephones, computers, printers, fax machines and scanners
- Anything that needs to be done!
Work week is Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 7:30-5:15pm and Thursdays 7:30-1pm (approximately 30 hours/week) you can enjoy a long weekend every weekend!
- Hourly compensation dependent on experience.
- Simple IRA
- Paid holidays after 3 months
- Vacation after 1 year
- An enjoyable work environment with a great team!
Please provide a resume & cover letter with a minimum of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Background check will be required.